Ok, so at one point these things were just four or five people. Then they grew to six or seven as my Photoshop prowess gained steam. Now it's just starting to get disgusting. 14 panelists this week, including some you just might know...like, maybe.
1. Rob Iracane - Deadspin's comment ombudsman and brains behind Walkoff Walk. Flagging bush league commenters for the greater good.
2. Jason McIntyre - The Big Lead's head editorial genius and shark enthusiast.
3. Fun Sheriff - Of Lion In Oil fame. Shhhh, it's not a sports blog...
4. Cecilio's Scribe - 1/3 of The Legend of Cecilio Guante...none too pleased with Toronto either.
5. THE Jim - Sportsocracy n'at.
6. Mike Frazer - Currently, The Steel Tradition. Formerly, Steelers blog pioneer at Steelerwatch.
7. Tecmo - The yin to our pregame show extravaganza's yang. I don't believe he needs much introduction 'round here.
8. Cotter's Dad - Comprises 75% of Coors Brewing Company's annual net revenue.
9. Nate - All I'm going to say is Nate introduced himself to Tecmo and I by offering a conspiracy theory involving Tom Brady. Resist the urge, Tobiathan...
10. Christy - Because this panel need's a woman's touch...or something.
11. Random Asshole - He's instructed me to tell you he's now infused with more randomness than ever. No word on whether the asshole quotient has increased proportionately.
12. The Immortal Silky Johnson - This has really been his week to shine, what with the Steelers heading to Philly this weekend.
13. Domski - Did I ever tell you guys about the time Domski ate four McDonald's fruit parfaits in one sitting? Thought so. Never gets old.
14. Me - Nerd Alert!
So without further ado, click below to enlarge...
And yeah, I'd love to sit here and make jokes all night. But it's 1 AM, I've spent the last four hours Photoshopping, and only drank one beer. I'll have to make it up to you in the comments.
See you on the internets, you animals.