May 23, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...

Holy crap, you mean it's Friday again already?? Whoa, what the hell did I do this week? Oh well, who cares, it's Meeting People Is Easy Day!

Now, I know not all of you care about this feature. But it's my blog and I like it. Besides, if anyone else participated we might actually get to know each other. I'm sure we'll get there. Baby steps, right?

Anyways, the last couple of weeks I've taken some creative license and given you, "Meeting Our Moms Is Easy," and "Meeting Our Pets Is Easy." This week, I got cutesy again and bring you, "Meeting Mascots Is Easy."

Your lineup is as follows...

Iceburgh ~ Penguins Furry Friend
The Pirate Parrot ~ Pirates Right Hand Bird
Steely McBeam ~ Steelers...something...
Marc ~ Not really a mascot, but whatever. In the past, I've made Marc a Primanti's Sandwich, an Iron City beer bottle, and Jeff Reed. So naturally this week I made him a pierogi. And not just any pierogi. The Mrs. T's Pierogi from the Pittsburgh Pierogi Race. Marc, hope you're honored...
Crack team this week, wouldn't you agree? Hope you like it. PS - as usual if anything below appears blurry or illegible, click the image to enlarge. Though I warn you now, this one, more so than usual, is a sloppy mess...kind of like Domski. Enjoy!

Unfortunately, we made up all the answers for the mascots. So in case you thought we had that kind of pull...yeah, not so much. Maybe someday. Anyone have an in for us?

Cheers and have a great long weekend, friends! I recommend you start drinking heavily. I know I will be...

PREVIOUS EDITIONS:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Mother's Day Special Edition
Meeting Our Pets Is Easy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steely Mcbeam is just one stupid idea. Everytime I see him I think either creepy or stupid. I just hope that there are allegations of molestation by the time he's fired. Could you imagine the trama of being molested by that thing

Cotter said...

I can't imagine. But if you'd really like to know, just ask Domski.

Anonymous said...

Also, i don't know if this always happens but i went to the game Tuesday and the Pirate Parrot spend an inordinate amount of time doing hip gyrations and humping motions and on more than a few occasions did a flashing motion, lifting his shirt. It was funny, but i was surprised, and turned on.... Scratch that, just suprised.

Cotter said...

I really can't vouch for that one either. But if I had to venture a guess, I'd say he was probably thinking about Nutting? (no pun intended)

domski43 said...

Steely was suprisingly gentle with me. He caressed my.....(all right thats enough)

LETS GO PENS!!

Anonymous said...

That explanation turned out to be perfect.

domski43 said...

i wish i had some pierogis right now

domski43 said...

i wish i had some pierogis right now

domski43 said...

when i refer to an iceberg, i usually am talking about piling up fecal matter above the water level of a toilet...ICEBERG!!!