March 21, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...

Attention OFTOT readers - new feature here called OFTOT's "Meeting People Is Easy." The idea? Take Sports Illustrated's Pop Culture Grid each week and adapt it using answers from myself and a rotating cast of characters to give you all a better idea of who you're dealing with here at OFTOT day in and day out...sidenote: fasten your seatbelts...could get scary.

Anyways, for this first edition, I present to you the esteemed panel consisting of - Me (of course...my blog, my rules), Domski (my hetero life mate...in the least gay way possible), Tecmo (author of Pittsburgh Sports and Mini Ponies and good friend of mine), and The Immortal Silky Johnson (author of I Love It When A Plan Comes Together, Eagles fan, and also life long friend of mine).

This week SI's questions were pretty vanilla...So don't expect our answers to make you roll around on the floor. But we did our best.

See, learning can be fun.

What do you guys think? Funny? Interesting? Anyone else wanna get in on next week's action? (I'd love to have different peeps each week) Or just another waste of your precious time? Let me know!

10 comments:

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

I am not sure that America is ready to for vice president Porter. Joey lays it done heavy Dude! Digger Phelps???

Cotter said...

What? No Good? I'm just saying, I dig the rather loud tie collection.

tecmo said...

Ahem...loud tie collection with matching highlighter

domski43 said...

Tecmo,, "SHOW US YOUR FACE! WE WANA SEE YOUR FACE!!!" -Chapelle Show (the black-white sepremasist (sp?))
I second tecmo's vp.

domski43 said...

damn it!! i'm a teacher and i cant even spell chappelle!!

in other news...http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1081836&srvc=pats&position=1

Cotter said...

Matching highlighter is key. Can't go wrong as long as they match, right? Uh...

Anonymous said...

I'll try it some time, what could go wrong...

Cotter said...

marc - Rock n' roll man, email me. Fresh.

Anonymous said...

I guess my notable absence warrants the failure of my invitation to this party.

It's OK- i'm used to it.

Nice feature tho!

Salute-

tobiathan

Anonymous said...

And what about Eliott Stabler??