October 5, 2007

Heyo, Deuce Davenport At It Again!

This is the kind of story I just sit at my desk or at home waiting to read. One man's dream of what we call "blog material"...well, I'd at least give it 3 stars out of 4. So, according to KDKA.com, backup tailback Najeh Davenport had "a run in" with Cleveland police after a "domestic dispute" with the mother of his 5-year old son.

From what I gather, and I assume I'm getting these facts right, Najeh (or Deuce, whichever you prefer) roused said mother of his child when he arrived at her home to collect his son for a visit (which he claims a legal right to do). There was allegedly some sort of "altercation" in which I'm sure there was a lot of screaming, kicking, hair pulling and broken heels involved (mostly on the part of Najeh no doubt), the most significant event in the whole thing apparently coming when the woman pulled Najeh's son out of his car. God knows why that was significant...pretty vague in the details section...

Actually, come to think of it, it's not really a very interesting story. Najeh ought to learn, if he's going to have altercations with the law, for the sake of my blog, he should really make them more compelling. But whatever.

Anyways, no charges have yet been filed and Najeh claims "if the glove don't fit, you must acquit"...er...rather that he never laid a finger on this woman. I believe you dude, I believe you.

Just goes to show you. That's what you get for hanging out in Cleveland, man.

** UPDATE: KDKA.com now has audio from the 911 call...check it.


See also:
Najeh Davenport (S)hit and Run
HamperShitter.info

No comments: