May 30, 2007

Manufacturing News 101....

More like repurposing...

Since there hasn't been a whole lot of news from Steelers country the past few days, I'm using a combination of superior wit and good looks (ok, you got me...mostly wit) to provide the hopefully-entertaining commentary/links below. Enjoy!

  • Talk about being a little behind the curve...Matt Mosley at ESPN gives Sepulveda a nod...the same nod I gave him here, on May 2...

  • Willie Colon, starting Right Tackle? Good thing Max Starks is making close to 2 million bones this season...vs. $360k for Colon

  • The one that got away?...I'd rather have somewhat less production but better work ethic/attitude anyday...but that's just me.

  • For that matter - Free Agent Losses (98-01) and (02-06)...I'll be starting the Yancy Thigpen fan club shortly...also, let the record state that the Steelers let Mike Vrabel slip away.

  • Santonionioniono...

  • Care For a Beverage Mr. Cotter?

  • The Cowher era personnel poaching continues...although I guess technically it's not poaching if they're no longer with the team...whatever, I'll still call it poaching. Makes me wonder, who are Whis/Grimm going to go after next? I hear Andre Frazier can be had for a price...shh, don't tell Cincinnati

  • Oh yeah, Joey Porter plead guilty to assaulting Levi Jones...his dogs on the other hand plead no contest

No comments: