May 29, 2007

Hatred, Ohio Be Thy Name...

Lest ye doubt the hatred AFC North fans have for each other and each other's teams, behold SteelersSuck.com.

Described as "New Castle, PA USA Browns fans," this band of Benedict Arnolds have apparently been operating in our backyard since 1997 and occupy such other creative domain names as "PittsburghSteelersSuck.com," "SteelersHaters.com," "SteelersSuckForum.com" and "TheHomeShoppingNetwork.com"...all of which will get you to the same destination.

But, hey, at least they've got a hot chick on the home page...[check her out]

Just for kicks, here's a few other domain names I think Browns fans should look into purchasing:

Give me another hour and I'd fill this entire page...but for now I'll spare you. Any other suggestions feel free to get in on the action.

5 comments:

Black n Gold said...

New blogger...first time commenter but I have read your stuff for a few months now.

I'd have to say the last one is the best. One for the Ring finger is definitely funny considering us Steelers are going for One for our SECOND ring finger.

Cotter said...

Thanks for the comment!

Nice to know I'm not the only one being at least moderately entertained by all this blogging nonsense...

I definitely like the Onefortheringfinger, but I gotta say I'm partial to AtLeastWe'reNotConvicts...anything to get a cheap dig on the Bungles.

Black n Gold said...

Yeah...the Bungles are definitely our closest rival now because of Cleveland's longstanding sucktitude.

I'm gonna start a blog too (kind of have to since I created an account just to comment on others). It's going to be called Black Gold Sports and I'll talk about the teams from the Burgh (with a concentration on the Steelers) and the UCF Knights (where I go to school, also black and gold in colors). I'll let you know when it's up and maybe can share some opinions.

domski43 said...

cotter why don't you start some posts about philadelphia's inability to win any championships?

Cotter said...

Domski - Some things just speak for themselves man...

Black n Gold - Rock on man, looking forward to reading your thoughts! Let me know when it's fully operational and I'll throw a link your way on the main blog page. Cheers!