May 31, 2007

Ocho Cinco's Circus Show....

The circus that is Chad Johnson, or as both he and I prefer to call him - Ocho Cinco, has taken on a new challenge as of yesterday, May 30, 2007. Apparently, Senor Cinco believes he is fast enough to outrun a race horse, who probably not coincidentally is named after a popular Bengals TV Show, Restore the Roar.

Let me just state upfront, I'm putting all my money on the horse. All due respect to Chad, but I've seen Ocho Cinco run and I've seen horses run, and frankly, horses are pretty damn fast. Johnson may embarrass corners on a regular basis but I'd be surprised if he had any shot at beating a stallion bred solely to run around a track at ridiculous speeds (and who may or may not be all roided up). That being said, Johnson is getting an 8 pole lead to start the race and the whole thing is for charity, so I'm pretty sure he knows he's going down.

I'm chalking this up to eating too much cinnamon chili. Until they start making chili like normal civilized americans, this kind of ridiculous crap is going to keep happening in Cincinnati, mark my words. But hey, at least 85 has yet to run afoul of the law.

1 comment:

domski43 said...

Last time I checked you should use chili powder not cinammon.