October 3, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...


Well first of all, thank friggin' God it's Friday.

Perhaps you've noticed my glaring absence from OFTOT this week. At least in the comments. This is not entirely intentional. See, unbeknownst to you all, I've been out of my mind with some bullshit at work/school this week. You know, Powerpoints and the like. Really fun stuff like that. So you'll notice that today's MPIE is relatively mini-horse-like in comparison to recent weeks. I only hope you can all forgive me for that.

Now to introduce our "expert" panel...

1. Silky Johnson ~ Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go put some water in Mama McNabb's dish...

2. Neal Coolong ~ James Harrison = way > Ray Lewis...decipher that one.

3. LJKC ~ Did she seriously let Matt use a keyboard to deface her otherwise excellent blog? [Just kidding, Matt]

4. Big Snack Silverback ~ We seriously went back and forth for a good 10 minutes trading lyrics from "Fight The Power"...I really felt we shared a moment...

5. Pat ~ Recently "wrapped" another season of Pirates baseball...I don't know how you do it, dude...That's what I call dedicaton.

6. Sean ~ My new Facebook friend...like I told Sean - if you're not friends on the internets, you are not friends at all.

7. Tecmo ~ I don't know why I continue to put a black bar over his eyes. It's not like you guys have never seen his mug before...

8. Me ~ Caffeine is a hell of a drug.

As usual, you know the drill - Click to enlarge...


Can't make any guarantees on an afternoon post today. I'm going to make my best effort. But I've got a pretty long day fitting of the pretty long WEEK I've had. My apologies for the lack of quality around here this week. Shit's rough nowadays.

See you all on the internets...

/Needs some God damned sleep

2 comments:

ljkc said...

idk WHY expert is in quotations... this is the cream of the crop right here!

Sean said...

Thanks for including me again and for all of the work you do for MPIE. This was fun!