September 16, 2008

AFC North Headline of the Day...


Hey, remember that time Tecmo asked me how long I thought it would be before Cleveland starting calling for Brady Quinn? Well, that time arrived even sooner than expected (though to be fair, Tec did call this one).

Now, I chided Derek Anderson plenty the other day for those untimely interceptions. But he's not altogether terrible. I mean, they could be stuck with Charlie Frye still (or Tim Couch).

Personally, I'd give him at least another game or two. It isn't his fault Braylon Edwards couldn't catch a cold and Jamal Lewis is older than the Bible. Sounds like Browns fan logic, though.

Benching your Pro Bowl alternate QB after two games = CHAMPIONSHIP!

And we can't have a Brady Quinn headline without this fine handiwork...


But if you're still thirsting for more, here are some fun links for you...

Man, WHO doesn't want to remember Barry Foster? [On 205th St.]

Mike Tomlin, moonlighting as Shawty Lo? [This Is God Given]

Desean Jackson = Plaxico Burress? (my words, not theirs) [The 700 Level]

Joe Starkey golf clap for Tomlin/Arians (scroll to 4th bullet point) [Trib]

Hell hath no fury like Andy Reid [scorned?] [The Sports Hernia]

I had this story idea literally 43 minutes before this was posted...and I have the email to prove it [The Big Lead]

No comments: