Anyone who's ever come in contact with an Eagles fan knows that they're an excitable bunch (read: bunch of ex-cons). In general, they have very strong opinions, peppered with just the right amount of profanity and references to the movie, Rocky. Believe me, I went to college with them. Some of my best friends are Eagles fans (yes, I'm in therapy). They are an irrational people.
So poking them into a fit of rage sure ain't difficult. But it can be fun.
And being that it's Eagles week, I'd like to give you 10 things you can say that, in theory, should push a Birds fan over the line. You know, just in case the occasion ever presents itself [this weekend].
1. TEEE-OOOO TO, TO, TO!
2. Didn't Marky Mark play for the Eagles?
3. Should I get cheese or whiz?
4. Sports hernia? Whatever, McNabb's feelings were just hurt.
5. Hey, why's everybody booing?
6. Mike Mamula, what's he up to?
7. XXXIX, they won that one, right?
8. So, how many people do you think have been shot today?
9. Oh, so you're responsible for Mike Golic!
10. Go Cowboys!
Even still, for all their assholishness, they'll probably be good hosts this weekend. I'd bring a taser or some pepper spray just to be sure, though.