Best pick of the draft??
Best pick of the draft.
I'm officially starting the AQ Shipley fan club. If you want in, let me know. We're having a bake sale on Thursday.
Moon Tigers, FTW.
And just so we're clear on this point...
AQ Shipley isn't effing around. HUGE WIN for the Steelers.
Oh yeah, some other guys we picked up yesterday...
Keenan Lewis, CB - Oregon State
Joe Burnett, CB - Central Florida
Frank Summers, RB - UNLV [BIG TIME PICK]
Ra'Shon Harris, DT - Oregon [Look at this guy with the mohawk]
David Johnson, TE - Arkansas State [Because we needed another TE?]
Here's Tomlin commenting on all the selections...whilst sporting a solid suit.
That Mike Tomlin, what a human being.
And that closes the book on this year's draft.
If you missed them, here are Saturday and Sunday's posts.
Other than that, tell us all what you think about how things went, in the comments. Then get yourself six to eight cups of black coffee. It's Monday. I'll be here studying like a BOSS. If you need me, find somebody else. I'm MIA.
Obligatory Footer - If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, join the blog network and follow me on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.
Other Moderately Interesting Crap
- Someone's Got A Staph Infection In The Brain...
- So THIS Is What 63 Diamonds Looks Like...
- Bosom Buddies?
- Rodney Harrison Is Done Playing With Balls...
- Good To See Everyone Kept Their Pants On...
- He Must Think "White" House Is A Racist Term...
- [Unnamed] Steelers Pregame Show
- AFC North Headlines of the Day...
- Meeting People Is Easy...