February 14, 2009

Jeff Reed's St. Valentine's Day Massacre...


You know, I was really hoping to leave this week's Week In Review post at the top of the page until Monday. But thanks to Jeff Reed, it's gettin' the boot.

Here's all you need to know - [A presumably drunk] Jeff Reed + Sheetz + around 3 AM + empty paper towel dispenser = criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

The moral of this story - Nothing good happens at Sheetz after 2 AM that doesn't involve Cheeseburgerz or Chili Mac and Cheese.

Now, carry on with your respective transferring of bodily fluids.

h/t Deadspin

Seriously though, if you haven't read the Week In Review, I strongly suggest you do. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

4 comments:

Noah said...

Picturemessagefail - We ARE all march to our own beat? Grammatical error much?

Anyway, the more the season progressed, the more I realized how really weird he is.....but you know what? I'm willing to forgive. I mean he is, after all, the SB-winning kicker.....One of these days, he'll learn. lol

Happy That's What She Said Day!

Cotter said...

Yeah, I'll bet that grammatical error really ruined the whole thing for you, huh?

Whatever.

Lori said...

That's the most glorious news story ever. First Santonio Holmes now this? The Steelers are the gift that keeps on giving. Even in the off season...

Lori said...

And, btw, I think being pissed about a lack of hand towels is legit... blow dryers take time and dry out skin... fuck that.