January 18, 2009

[Unnamed] Steelers Pregame Show - Post Season Episode 2...


Show's rather long this week. Actually, could've been even longer, but I figured we'd probably lose y'all after three or four minutes anyhow, so I cut it down a little.

In other news, I've just about had it with HaterTube. They disabled the audio for the show immediately upon first upload because we're still using Cleveland Rocks. So, in order to enable y'all to hear the rest of the video, I had to cut it without the song. Just play the song along with it in your head.

Had enough beer last night to last me for a good two or three years. Good thing we brought the breathalyzer. A big thanks to Notgomu for making it out, and bestowing a sick Mean Joe shirt on me!

Nervousness reaching all time highs...

I'm gonna go take a nap now.

Watch this shit again at PSaMP.

No comments: