December 11, 2008

AFC North Headline Of The Day...


Well, I guess now that he's checked "complete douchebag" off the list, Terrell Suggs is now chasing "complete player."

Frankly, I'm not even sure what that means. So you want to be a pass rusher, a coverage guy, a special teamer and like a fullback or something?

"Complete player?" Shouldn't you already be a complete player? You're a standout starting OLB on one of the NFLs nastiest defenses, for Christ sake! What more do you want?

I'll tell you what you should do, Terrell Suggs. You should see a complete oral surgeon and fix that mess you've got going on in your gullet. I've said it before, and I'm gonna continue to say it until someone (preferably not Terrell Suggs himself) comes along and physically compels me to stop (probably by saying, "Hey man, quit jaggin' around or I'm gonna rearrange your facial features."). Terrell Suggs - your gums are massive and they make your teeth look like little baby teeth. Those gums are just devouring your pearly whites. I'd sort that situation out before worrying about becoming this supposed "complete player."

That all said, please don't hurt Big Ben come Sunday. We're going to need him for the playoffs. But if maybe you could put a late hit on Bruce Arians, I wouldn't mind that.

Thanks.

xoxoxoxo,

- Cotter

While Terrell Suggs is trying to figure out how to be a complete player, why don't y'all read these complete links?...

Birds love the Steelers. Makes total sense, right? [PSaMP]

Willie Parker still wants a fullback. Arians still can't give it to him [Post-Gazette]

Keep your eyes on the ball your balls this Sunday, Santonio [The Sports Hernia]

I always thought it was going to be The Spearmint Rhino that'd do PacMan in. But alas, 'twas the Steelers [PFT]

"NFL Announces 150 Layoffs; Lions, Bengals, Rams First to Go" [Carbolic Smoke Ball]

Steelers better watch out for Terrell Suggs, huh? What about his gumline? You think that will try and eat Big Ben like it's eating his own teeth? [Associated Press]

Why James Harrison > Ravens = "I don't feel like I have anything to prove to anybody but myself...If somebody wants to say I can't do something, I want to prove them wrong. But as far as wanting to prove something to the Ravens, no, it's not my point" [Baltimore Sun]

Pat Devlin transferring out of PSU! [Yahoo! Sports]

And don't forget to rank your favorite Steelers beards!

No comments: