October 24, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...


It's been a long week. Last Saturday morning I woke up feeling like I'd just died, and I hadn't even drank the night before. Oh no, this wasn't hangover sick. This was like, my head feels like it's about to explode and my body is being taken over by mucus sick. And I'm still not fully recovered. Plus, you know, I have a real job that requires my attention. Sometimes.

Anyways, shitty week or not, I wasn't going to let Meeting People Is Easy slip. A man's gotta have priorities, right? Unfortunately for me, MPIE represents one of the higher ones. Right up there with school and eating Pepperidge Farm Orange Milano cookies.

This week it's an all Steelers fan/blogger cast. The panel consisting of...

Christmas Ape ~ Poised to destroy me in fantasy this Sunday...hard.

The Immortal Silky Johnson ~ Recently victimized by his company's e-Censorship policy...

Tobiathan ~ Has already commented on this post in his mind...

Don ~ Man, it's been too long since we've had Don on the panel...

Random Asshole ~ Yes, the worst part about living in Boston would definitely be all the Patriot "fans..."

Jup ~ Headed to the 'Burgh for the next week...if you see him, say hello...

Sean ~ See, I'm of the mindset that you can't really know someone UNTIL you've seen them in their pajamas at the grocery store...

Nate ~ Social commentator...

THE Jim ~ This is exactly the type of attorney I'd like to become...

Domski ~ Living among some of the country's best and brightest...

Me ~ Come pick me up...take me out...well, you know this one, don't you?

As usual, click to enlarge...


Man, I'm going to bed. Catch you all on the internets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm officially demanding a new MPIE avatar. I'm tired of looking like a psychotic meatneck Mogoloid maniac.

People are gonna start thinking i really AM Owen Schmitt...