Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Step right up to see a show of epic proportions.
This week's Meeting People Is Easy is jam packed with fresh faces...
The panel is as follows:
1. Joey Porter's Pitbulls ~ Authority on Pittsburgh sports
2. Don ~ Man behind Rooney Tunes and Former Shaler Area legend
3. Tecmo ~ I tried to leave him off, but his answers were just too good
4. Random Asshole ~ Dude is super smart
5. The Starter Wife ~ Sports a severely cool foam hat
6. Domski ~ Current Acting Executive Editor (of interweb porn)
Click to enlarge...
Sorry friends, serious shit went down last night for me. This is the best I can do.
Hope it was still enjoyable enough...
UPDATE: I forgot about this when I was posting today's MPIE last night at 2:30 AM (yes, you read that correctly...). I wanted to share with you all my answer to the question - "Weirdest thing a Coach ever said to me." My answer, and believe me - I couldn't make this up even if I wanted to, was (said by my high school hockey Coach)...
"Cotter, you want to score? Get in the Fertile Triangle.""The fertile triangle" being the area between the two hashmarks and the top of the goal crease in the offensive zone...yes yes, not THAT fertile triangle. Although that'd be scoring too, I think...see diagram below: