May 17, 2007

Glamour Shots...Brady Quinn Edition...

Here are some entertaining highlights from the life of Brady Quinn (see below), former Notre Dame QB, current Browns 1st rounder (2nd pick in first round...always have to point that out). I'll bet Joe Thomas is real excited to see the masculine exploits of the guy he's going to protect come next season (or the following, depending on how bad the Browns need him to start).

Seriously though, I'm interested to see how Quinn's skills translate in the NFL. Can't discount that he's a hard worker, strong, has decent size and leadership skills. Still, I think the real question marks (besides the large one on his sexual preference...raised by exhibits A, B C and D, herein) come into play when you start talking about accuracy, pocket presence and the ever-popular x-factor: clutchness (maybe that's not a word, but I think you get the idea).

But who really cares about that stuff. When you've you got boyish good looks like Brady, who needs football? Right ladies? You know what I'm saying...now if you'll excuse me I have to go find a Playboy or something to help me restore some of my own manhood after this post...enjoy the de facto photo gallery below.

THE EVIDENCE (if you will) ~
Brought to you by Deadspin, via Mondesi's House.



5 comments:

domski43 said...

What is he doing to that little boy?

domski43 said...

Did you find these pictures off Rateyourself.com? Cotter, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off those gay sights?

Cotter said...

Myspace dude, stalkers paradise...

domski43 said...

yum yum

domski43 said...

speaking of brady quinn...just got measured for my tux..I looked FIERCE