May 19, 2009

"Fear of Flying" Is The New Black...


Pop quiz: What do James Harrison & Tony Kornheiser have in common?

Give up?

They both allegedly have a fear of flying.

Funny that Silverback's fear of flying hasn't kept him from attending countless away games over the past seven (?) years of his career.

Anyways, James, you don't have to justify yourself to us, man.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to just let it pass.

A tip from me to you, courtesy of the time I spent in PR.

You can thank me later.

Now, there's probably a drink somewhere that I should be drinking. I'm gonna go find it. Cheers.

Obligatory Footer - If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, join the blog network and follow me on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Is he really now claiming fear of flying? Anyway, nice Photoshop.