February 13, 2009

Why, Hello There...


I've never posted on a Friday night. Ever. Not once in my whole two plus years of writing here at OFTOT. Nor did I have any firm plans to ever do so.

But frankly, this video is way too ridic.

Apparently these chicks are students at Point Park. If anyone can confirm this, good for you. Know what I'm sayin?

Two things to say about this...
1. I still hate this friggin' song
2. If you're one of these chicks - hey baby, call me

h/t Gunaxin and Josh Q. Public

OH, and because I'm posting right now, I might as well alert you to this piece of trash masquerading as responsible journalism. Someone needs to explain to Mark Kriegel that if the 70's Steelers were in fact juicing, so was everyone else. Here's a tip - never trust what a Bengal says about the Steelers (whether there's truth to it or not). All that matters is - Sixburgh, asshole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when you think you're lame, you see something like this and realize it could be worse.

Cotter said...

I think the moves right around the 0:42 second mark are easily the best example of that...