February 27, 2009

Drinks Are On Chris Kemoeatu...


Well, get used to seeing Chris Kemoeatu's life, because he's back for another 5 years at $20 million. Not altogether a bad deal for the Steelers, considering he was regarded as one of the top free agent Guards.

Also, I'm obligated to tell you that the heartwarming part of this story is that the Jets had reportedly offered Kemo the same amount, but he turned them down because he wanted to stay in Pittsburgh.

Aw, doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Makes me wanna go hug a teddy bear or do something equally as emasculating.

Anyways, I guess there's really only one thing left to say about this...

When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like it's hot.

You heard it here first.

Have yourselves a great weekend and drink several cold beverages for me. I'll see ya tomorrow for the Week In Review.

Unless, of course, I die before then. Which I hope doesn't happen. Errrrrr...better just end it there. The post, not my life. Dammit, see what I started?

PS - If you don't wet yourself watching this video, you have no soul...


That is all at this time. Goodnight and good luck.

Obligatory Footer - If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, join the blog network and follow me on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemoeatu has the reverse of Conan's beard in that bit

not really, but kind of

Cotter said...

That comment really tied it all together, dude.

/golf clap