Best thing about that Penn State-USC Rose Bowl yesterday? The Blue Band's Queen medley of Bohemian Rhapsody, Bicycle Race, and probably some other awesome tunes that I didn't get to hear because ABC went to commercial. Otherwise, I'll be forgetting the rest of that abomination by the end of the day. Screw you, Pac-10.
Anyways, welcome to 2009!
New Year, New Panel.
In no particular order, accompanied by audio of their "most played song" of 2008, they are...
1. Ladi Izz ~
2. Vern ~ Here you go...click on OMG
3. Sean ~
4. Shawn K ~
5. Lori ~ I cannot be relied upon to pick one of these. Choose your own adventure. Unless Lori has recommendations?
6. Doug ~
7. Noah ~ I don't wanna pick the wrong version here either. But you can check it out, here.
8. Don ~
9. Marc ~
10. The Immortal Silky Johnson ~
PS - had to go with a live version because Universal is super douchey and won't let me embed any of their artists' music. Weak. Also, Silky, your resolution is unrealistic. But I applaud the effort.
11. My Dad ~ YouTube has no answer for this one. I guess y'all will just have to download it to check it out...
12. Me ...
[I recommend not listening to #2 at work, or if you have any dangerous objects nearby, or around small children...and not because of the lyrics]
As always, click to enlarge...
And if you haven't perused OFTOT's Top Photoshops of 2008, I strongly urge you to check that shit out this morning.
I'm at work.
Send sedatives. Or Xanax. Either one works.