December 19, 2008

AFC North Headline Of The Day...


I don't know what this is about. I don't need to know what this is about. I don't want to know what this is about. Frankly, I don't really care to know what this is about.

I'm just going to sit here and laugh at the notion that someone "wants to be 'here' in Cleveland." I guess what he's really saying is, "I want to be here in HELL." You go, Braylon Edwards. You may be the only friggin' one, man.

Braylon is good right where he is, and these links are too. Read 'em up...

Chinamen love the Steelers...excuse me, Asian-Americans, dude (not really though, they are actually Chinese...anyways) [PSaMP]

Just how good is the Steelers Defense? [The Fifth Down]

Obsessed with the Pens? Who isn't? [Deadspin]

I don't think there is a better blog out there than Carbolic Smoke Ball. Those assholes make me laugh on a daily basis. This is a solid Xmas post [Carbolic Smoke Ball]

Dude, my office has uncloggable toilets too! [Sean's Ramblings]

I can't be sure, but I think Vern's balls are chapped today [You Lay On The Ice Like A Broad!]

So I guess the Chiefs are the flavor of the week for pursuing Cowher, then? [KC Star via Trib]

So now, instead of suing the defenseless (but piratey) consumers, the RIAA plans to send messages to such (piratey) consumers' ISPs, and have them send threatening messages to such (piratey) consumers tellin' them to cease and cut their shit out immediately or face some consequences. /Fixed!...not... [WSJ Law Blog]

1 comment:

tecmo said...

I think the correct term is "full-on Chinese"

/grandma's boy'd