September 24, 2008

AFC North Headline of the Day...


...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I just had to get that out.

Oh, so you can play better, can you? Well, I'll let you in on a little secret, Derek. It doesn't matter if you CAN. It only matters if you DO. So I suggest less talk, more production.

But as a Steelers fan, I'm totally cool with you sucking. In fact, I urge you to suck even more. Not only because I want to destroy Brady Quinn on December 28. But also because I remember how every Browns fan came out of the woodwork last year to cry about how you were only an alternate for the pro bowl and how you should've been a REAL pro bowler.

Guess what jagoffs, one season does not a career make? Even Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. And so did Brad Johnson. Nice try, but maybe you should've given it a little time before you proclaimed his greatness. Like a few games into the 2008 season...

Either way, I proclaim the greatness of these links...

The Ravens recognize the gravity of Monday's game [Baltimore Sun]

Another Troy INT on Monday. Write that down [PSAMP]

I hate the Bengals, but I LOVE the Ben-Gals [on 205th]

Wait, you mean Plaxico Burress is a diva? Who knew? [ESPN]

47 Best Athlete Names Ever. Nice to see Louis Lipps made the cut [InGameNow]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm officially beginning my "Mike Tomlin is a big, fat paper tiger" campaign.

I hate him as the Steelers coach and think his mere 4 total years of coaching in higher-level football will cause him to destroy a great franchise with too much big talk and too little effective leadership.

I hope he proves me wrong. Really i do. But i doyubt he will...