August 15, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...


Good Friday all!

Time for Meeting People is Easy, ain't no two ways about it.

This week's expert panel is...
1. Sheena Beaston ~ I pretty much love the term, "Merrill Hedge"
2. Lori ~ Writes one of Cotter's favs, Hockey, Football & Stiletto Shoes
3. Christy ~ If only I'd paid attention...
4. Silky Johnson ~ Call him for percocets...
5. Neal Coolong ~ Dude is searching for a URL
6. Joey Porter's Pit Bulls ~ Continues to be the drinking king
7. Domski ~ Does not drink
8. Me ~ See "Domski"

Click to enlarge...


Stay tuned for recap of last night's game on Monday. 'Til then, turn my 20 oz., $1.20 Miller Lite drafts up!

Drinking?

4 comments:

tecmo said...

Cotter - Cliffs of Dover is awesome

JPPB - Happy Birthday? You owe me a computer monitor, as I just spit out some coffee.

Cotter said...

For the good of the order, I highly recommend watching this...

Anonymous said...

I pretty much did a play-by-play of last night's game in the comments on the post before this one if anybody is curious...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Eric Johnson is rocking the same mullet and blazer that Melissa Etheridge wore around that period in time (early 90's)

connnnnsspppirrraccccyy