July 25, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...

Well, either most of you took your vacations a week early, or I guess OFTOT just wasn't as entertaining as usual this week. Oh well, not the first time in my life that I was a disappointment. I mean, wait. What?

But seriously guys. Tame week. I hope you're all just saving your energy for the upcoming OFTOT Training Camp extravaganza. It's gonna be a bloodbath. T-minus three days until camp. Where's my IC Light?

As for Meeting People Is Easy, this week's esteemed panel is as follows...
1. The Chief ~ Loves Primanti's Corned Beef.
2. Silky Johnson ~ Brian Westbrook sitch has him taking xanax.
3. Marc ~ Avatar = Doogie Howser, MD.
4. Random Asshole ~ Has odd fascination with murderous rage.
5. Cotter ~ If you don't know me by now, you will never ever know me.

Hey, what do you get when you cross an Eagles fan, an Ohio resident, and a miscellaneous anus?

You're about to find out...click to enlarge...

6 comments:

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

I'll second the motion to make Beer Bonging an Olympic Sport. Look what lobbying did for Curling?

random asshole said...

I've been curious about this for a while:

Cotter, is that a picture of you wearing a hat or is that a picture of you that you photoshopped a hat onto? Something about it just doesn't look right.

domski43 said...

marc - absinthe!? that shit will make you go blind

if they added beer bonging, beer pong, hot dog eating contest, and dodgeball i MIGHT watch the olympics

domski43 said...

mendenhall signed!!
5 years

marc said...

Sweed for 4

Cotter said...

All picks signed. Championship! Kidding...sort of.

PS - to answer your question, random asshole, that is an actual picture of me wearing a hat. Not wearing it well, but nonetheless wearing the thing...