September 18, 2007

The Wide World of Web - September 19 Edition...


The internet is a great place. A veritable playground, if you will. We all know it, we all love it, we all bask in its glory. But who really wants to take the time to troll around for all the hot topics, every freakin' day? Not me, but nonetheless, I've done it anyway. And for your general amusement, hopefully, I've graciously provided the stories below for you to read (or not read, your perogative) at your own leisure. Meaningful content? No, probably not. But hey, it's something!

Read Me:

  • Donovan McNabb, you can't blame everything on being black...at some point you just have to be a good QB...I might be wrong...

  • Jon Kitna, Field General and Lord of Miraculous Recoveries...I'll tell you what would be really miraculous. If the Lions actually win 10 games this season like Kitna said they would...

  • I'm starting to get used to the words "Brady to Moss, TOUCHDOWN! Brady to Moss, TOUCHDOWN!"...it's actually scary...

  • The only point this guy makes that I'm willing to agree with is "The Ben-gals vs. Steely McBeam"...More Ben-gals here...

  • Silverback cleared for play...bonus...

  • I will not talk about OJ Simpson...

  • New Town, Same Ol' Peezy...Fox Sports helps us trace the history of Joey Porter talking shit...
And that's all for today, hope you all enjoy it as thoroughly as I did.

No comments: