February 27, 2009

It's Saturday Night Fever for Indy...



No, the Steelers did not sign Jeff Saturday.

He went back to the Indianapolis Mini Ponies.

I just really wanted them to, so I could post this combo above. Good thing I make the rules around here, 'cause I'm doing it anyway. Renegade.

Oh well, at least we made that offer to Willie Colon...

I'll be around at some point. Meeting People Is Easy and such. In the meantime, try and stay fully clothed.

Obligatory Footer - If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, join the blog network and follow me on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.

3 comments:

Noah said...

Sad that Saturday's gone, but at least the iggles have to deal with Haynesworth 2x a year for the rest of their life.

domski43 said...

kevin colbert > jesus

Anonymous said...

I hate the Redskins, so it should be funny as to what happens when Haynesworth is not motivated and plays like a player worth significantly less than 14 million