February 27, 2009

Farewell To A Friend...


The Steelers released Kendall Simmons yesterday after seven seasons of service. I'd say something else about this, but I'm not really sure what else there is to say.

Doesn't really matter. The point is - this one's for him.

Good luck in the desert, Kendall and thanks for all the memories.

/single tear rolls down eye duct

PS - Better watch this thing quick before the YouTube nazis shut it down.

I'm an asshole.

Obligatory Footer - If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, join the blog network and follow me on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Kemoeatu got an offer from the Jets today...

Not sure what Colbert wants to get done w/ Colon, Tony Hills, and Justin Hartwig?

I'm still a believer.

tecmo said...

Jason Capizzi will save us all

domski43 said...

Kendall Simmons was a good man and a good bowler. He surfed the beaches of Lahoya all the way down to Rio Cario. Kendall left like so many men before their time.

Steve Braband said...

what a beautiful video.

you should make video yearbooks for high school kids.....

Notgomu said...

Don't forget there's Starks too. I'm sure they have some sort of plan. I hope.