January 11, 2009

[Unnamed] Steelers Pregame Show - Post Season Episode 1...


Email sent to Steelers blogger thunderdome league at approximately 2:57 AM (completely unedited, from the bar):

"Man, all I know is go steelers! I want them to win them so bad."
Went to bed at 6:30 AM. No idea how I managed to even get up to publish this. The PATH system is beyond useless.

You'll notice we lost the credits somehow. iMovie sucks. God forbid I try and archive some footage so that my computer doesn't run slower than Lendale White. Thanks a lot, Apple. Top notch programs you guys are loading these things up with.

Everything bagel with scallion cream cheese at 6 AM = Straight cash, homey.

Ravens won yesterday.

Jesus, I'm nervous already.

Here we go, Steelers! Here We Go!

Watch this shit again at PSaMP.

4 comments:

The "We Hate The New England Patriots" San Diego Sports Fan Collective said...

Good Luck.

tecmo said...

I'm dead to the world

domski43 said...

good luck to the chargers as well.

Cotter said...

tec ~ dittoblogcity

Good luck to San Diego, indeed.

On another note - this is the last time we do a show in widescreen. Shit does not work with this weak ass template I've got going on. Failblog.