January 30, 2009

Meeting People Is Easy, Part Deux...


All I've wanted to do since I woke up this morning was take a nap. It's a simple request. Just want 15-20 minutes alone with my bed. But noooooooooooo. Responsibilities suck. I'm renouncing my adulthood.

Anyways, here's MPIE #2 - Super Bowl Edition, below. I realized when I went to put this one together that I had meant to only include 10 participants in this morning's grid and then 9 or 10 more in this one, but that, in my sleep deprived state last night I threw like 13 in for this morning. Oh well, shit happens.

Click to enlarge...

Done and done.

Now onto the pretty pictures...

I like the way this looks...


Ben. Listen to me closely. PUT THE CAMERA DOWN! Who are you, Ashton Kutcher?


This shit would not stand, so I called in Mama Roethlisberger as my reinforcement. Notice, no camera now. Great success!


No real reason to put this here. I just love Dick Lebeau.

And finally, Nate alerted me to the latest addition to the Primanti's menu...

Dirty.

HERE WE GO, STEELERS!!!! SUPER BOWL!!!!


See y'all tomorrow for the Week In Review.

/head just hit pillow REAL hard

No comments: