January 13, 2009

A Little Afternoon [Visual] Delight...

Ridiculous song and video. Almost as ridiculous as the Bay City Rollers and their generous use of plaid. Anyways...
Random afternoon visual entertainment for you...or lack thereof, however you perceive it.

Moral of this story = Cotter has too much free time at work right now.

Hey, I'm not complaining...


If Darth Maul there doesn't marry his crazy face girl, I will.


Hey, while you're down there...

Yeah, I just said that...what's up?


Isn't this cute? The real attraction in this photo = the Bus' Super Bowl ring!


We're gonna need a throne, a crown and a scepter or this isn't going to work, guys...


Hey baby in the coat with the hood up front. I like the way you wave that towel. Saucy!


Hey, don't feel that bad, man. At least you're not Jake Delhomme. And you can always blame Plaxico Burress.

Speaking of Jake Delhomme...

Failblog.

Sticking with the "failure" theme...

In the Titans case, I think we may have just pinpointed the problem. Or the weak link in someones gene pool. Either way.

Oh wait, no, I spoke too soon...

There it is.


"YES! I'm on top of the world. Now if only someone knew who I was." Seriously, who is that, Mark Clayton?

And lastly, the main event...


Steely McDevil

vs.

Trojan War Helmet


Who ya got?

6 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

Steely McDevil is all over the Trojan War Helmet.

The sword is stuck in the helmet and McDevil can wield that pitchfork like no other.

Cotter said...

That's what she said...

Anonymous said...

Bussy needs the Dan Marino & Mike Golic diet

Noah said...

Interesting video to say the least.

The way Keisel was playing though, he needs a throne.

The Chief said...

Aren't our female fans the hottest in the league?

But seriously, Cotter... you owe me now that you have the Starland Vocal Band in my head for the next three days!!! I think this song might be a candidate for Elgarf's "worst of all time" list!

big TC said...

STEELY MCDEVIL FTW!