January 23, 2009

I Got Nothin'...

Friday = caption time.

Check it...


Use the force, Troy.


Underneath that trash can is Anthony Smith.


I'm pretty sure this story can be summarized by saying - the Cardinals have been real shitty for a real long time. Did I nail it?


Kurt, did God tell you that you could address the media in your knee high socks? If so, for the first time in my adult life, I'm questioning God's logic.


Whisenhunt's face reminds me of a Catchers mitt.


Don't worry, Willie. I strained to even get 0 in the sit 'n reach in High School.


Excuse me. I believe I requested the job of painting semen on Ben's upper lip.

Now, it's your turn!

Caption this...

8 comments:

big TC said...

"if i'm perfectly still, maybe no one will see me..."

Brainwise said...

Concentrate ...
CON ... CEN ... TRAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

Anonymous said...

"Coach Whis didn't teach me this trick guys!"

The Chief said...

spoken with the Auric Goldfinger accent:

I have you now, Mr Ball... umm... er... Bond!

Unknown said...

"lips taste good, this is a football"

Noah said...

"How many bumps are on this thing?"

neena said...

Let's see if I can harness that force Troy taught me...

neena said...

Oh, and for the folks at KSK: "Wish I were playing Call of Duty right now...PEW PEW PEW"