January 7, 2009

Hey, At Least He Doesn't Wanna Kiss You...


So for those of you who didn't seen it (myself included), Terry Bradshaw was on Jay Leno Monday night. Not sure how this one missed me, but my friend Megan alerted me to it earlier yesterday...

[Click to enlarge]


I'm sure she'll be thrilled that I'm posting this up. Sorry Megan, that's what you get for being my friend.

Anyways, you really need to well, watch the video. I was going to just lift the code from Gawker and paste it over here, but then I decided I didn't feel like getting sued.

Let's just say the ol' Blonde Bomber sounded like he got bombed himself...right before the show. Hopefully he did some Whiskey Shots with Mean Joe and Mel Blount because that'd be awesome.

Frankly, I'm not even going to speculate as to what else he's on. But...it's probably crystal meth. I mean, who ISN'T on crystal meth these days? Nobody, if you ask me.

It's either that or he's going through Howie Long withdrawal.

Smart money's on the latter.

Go chick 'er out fer yerself [Deadspin]

In case you didn't get the headline, see...

I doubt very many of you needed that memory jog...

2 comments:

Business Horse said...

He also likes the Pirates chances this year at Exposition Park.

http://www.ballparks.com/baseball /national/exposi.htm

Business Horse said...

Whoops.

http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/national/exposi.htm