January 4, 2009

Condolences, 'Phins...


Well, the Dolphins lost, 27-9. And that kind of sucks, because naturally I would've rather played the 'Phins than the Chargers. But whatev. We beat the Chargers in the regular season, and Philip Rivers is a douche.


Today, I'm not worried. Talk to me tomorrow, though.

Man, poor JOE Porter. He looks pretty broken up about it. JOE! Who calls him "Joe?" Maybe that's why it looks like he's crying in this one...



And Chad Pennington...well, he threw four picks.

FOUR picks.

Game.

Over.

See y'all in the morning...or follow me via the new Twitter feed in the left sidebar, there. I know, it confuses my brain too. But I'm giving it a shot.

/nobody's drinking

2 comments:

big TC said...

ow me brain hurted from da twitter

Cotter said...

Yeah, it's super fruity sounding, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it. After all, I do have a lot of random thoughts...which I'm sure is a shocking revelation...