September 11, 2008

AFC North Headline of the Day...


Allow me to rephrase this one, if I may - "The Browns Secondary is F'd."

How's that decision to trade Leigh Bodden to Detroit lookin' now, Phil Savage? You better hope Shaun Rogers can generate enough of a rush to justify the hit your pass coverage took when you traded the second corner on your depth chart (not that he was that good to begin with...).

God, I can't f'ing wait for Sunday!

In other news...

Take a moment and reflect on 9/11. I still remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and my initial reaction on that solemn day [Joey Porter's Pit Bulls]

Coolong shines the spotlight on Shaun Rogers [On The Black Side]

This dude can come to my house anytime if he's gonna make beer magically appear [PSAMP]

Hey Lori, if Jordan Stahl came to my door, I'd want to answer it in lingerie too...saucy (just so we're clear, this is a joke) [Hockey, Football and Stiletto Shoes]

Mewelde Moore saw no evil, heard no evil on Vikings sexboat [Hugging Harold Reynolds]

Relive the magic with Tirico Suave [Tirico Suave]

No comments: