June 2, 2007

Starting The Day Off Right...


You guessed it, links links and more links, with a little wit and sarcasm sprinkled in. A lot of crap for me to point out (poke fun at) over the past couple days. I must admit I have been a bit distracted...having a job and a blog is tough man. But hey, I gotta feed the monkey...and we all know this inconspicuous corner of the internet that is One For The Other Thumb ain't exactly paying the bills...

Anyways, without further ado, enjoy the links below:

  • Ron Mexico gets his hair did....hopes for new rules with new haircut...Petrino says "I think Mike's new do looks fierce!"...Are we seriously even talking about this? Who is getting paid to report on this crap? Oh wait...I'm reporting on it for free?...umm...nevermind

  • Pretty sure there should never be any coverage of the "greats" of fantasy football...cause frankly guys (and by guys I mean those of you who think fantasy is the measure of your manhood...don't lie, I know you do) it's "fantasy"...by definition not real. No player's true greatness will ever be measured strictly by his fantasy numbers. That being said, I'm taking LaDanian Tomlinson with the first pick in the 2007 Domski Fantasy Football League Draft...

  • Things that happen once a month for $1000...

  • Cincinnati chili claims another victim...Stuff will make you crazy, mark my words...

  • The football equivalent of penis envy...if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, what do you call obsession?...

  • God I hope this turns into a pitcher's duel between Louis Lipps and Ken Wregget...

  • Playing musical chairs with 300 pounders...Steelers are really building the suspense here...

  • Are you telling me the Steelers are old school? No way...get right out of town! Seriously?...


Digg!

No comments: