June 20, 2007

Kordell Stewart Gets All The Ladies...

Not really...well maybe, who knows. But what we do know is he sucked as QB of the Steelers. You know who else sucked? Well SteelerTribute.com is about to tell you.

In honor of the Steelers landmark 75th anniversary this season, SteelerTribute.com has compiled a pair of YouTube videos showcasing the most "unheralded" (not my term don't look at me)...and the worst Steelers throughout the last 75 years (with particular emphasis on the last 15-20).

For the most part they're pretty spot on, but I do think they got a little mixed up when they selected Bubby Brister and Chris Gardocki among their "worst" and Mike Tomczak and Josh Miller among their "unheralded." Guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion (God Bless America and the internet).

But they're not just limited to witty online videos. Oh no, SteelerTribute.com is not just a clever name, but also a site. Check it out at the link below. Still not sure what all is worth your time since they ask you to sign up to "vote" for the All-Suck and All-Unheralded teams. Good thing I'm too smart for that shit...probably be spamming me about unofficial Duce Staley rubber butt donut souveniers or something...you know cause his ass was sore from riding the bench...er something...yeah, I know...I can do better.

Just for kicks, here are three dudes I'd like to see on the "All-Suck" team:
1. Tommy Maddox (how could they leave him out???)
2. Plaxico Burress (because he's a dick)
3. Bam Morris (i'm sure some of you may not like this pick)

And three dudes I'd like to see on the "All-Unheralded" team:
1. Carnell Lake
2. Yancey Thigpen
3. Merril Hoge

Peep the links:
Steelers 75th Season All-Suck Team
Steelers 75th Season All-Unheralded Team
Website

No comments: