June 5, 2007

How Many More Months Till The Season Starts?

Kudos to my man Black n Gold for pointing it out yesterday -- I'm really ready for the season to start so I've got something meaningful to analyze. I mean I could easily sit here and break down every special teams drill Tomlin runs, but what value would that really serve?

Still, to be fair, chances are I'm not going to be too serious about breaking things down anyway...I just hope these posts have been/continue to be at least moderately entertaining for you all.

Today's hit parade:

  • It's amazing what HGH can do for you, right Ray?...[Disclaimer: I have no hard evidence of this assertion, just trying to be humorous]

  • Am I the only American citizen Odell Thurman has NOT assaulted?

  • Why would I want to depress myself hearing about how many [model] chicks Tom Brady has scored with?...Thanks for letting me keep some self respect Tom...class act.

  • Jerome Bettis opened a new restaurant on the North Shore last night...36 different martinis, 36 oz. steak, large HD screens everywhere...sounds like a party. Just make sure they don't fumble the tray away right before they get to your table...[Kidding Bussie...I love you man]

  • What is Vernand Morency getting at with his Fast Willie reference here? I'm confused...

  • PR 101 - don't ever say anything that could be construyed as being in favor of dog fighting...just ask Clinton Portis.

Digg!

1 comment:

Black n Gold said...

Actually, I am yet to be assaulted by Odell Thurman as well. Congrats to us. I think there are around 8 or 9 other people he hasn't touched yet but that's all.