June 5, 2007

Around The World and Into Your Home...

I gotta come up with a clever name for these posts where I have like 15 links...cause frankly this custom title business everyday is starting to get pretty difficult...hard to continually crank out entertaining titles (not that these are entertaining). Any and all ideas are welcomed.

But without further ado, here are some of the hot topics I've noticed around the world wide web this morning I thought I could share with you all (or at least the four of you that might read this...ok, three):

  • I just read this because I saw the word "Breezewood"...how many blog entries can you say that for?...You're In Steelers Country!

  • Falcons show their desperation for receivers by indicating that Fred Gibson is "very much in the mix" to make their 2007 first team...

  • Samkon Gado, a gentleman and a scholar...also an undersized, mediocre, running back, but who's counting...

  • Richard Seigler's business partner?...

  • Financial Tip of the Day: Buy stock in Slim Jims, Tank Johnson's going to have a lot of free time on his hands this fall...

  • Asante Samuel's got some serious cajones man...

  • Don't worry Ryan Tucker, when you're working with already lowered expectations, gaining back respect should be fairly simple...

  • In other Browns-related news...LeCharles Bentley still probably not ever going to play...

Keep checking back because I tend to add to this list during the day as things develop...you know, cause I got my finger on the pulse man.

Digg!

2 comments:

Black n Gold said...

Like the links. And in no way does this comment mean to take anything away from them...but man do we need the season to start already!

I'm chomping at the bit and we're still 3 months and 4 days til the 1st regular season game. I'd kill for training camp at this point so we can have something to talk about--position battles, etc.

I'm dying here. Is it me or does this not seem like the LONGEST offseason ever?

Cotter said...

Amen brother!

Until that time, I hope the posts are at least keeping you entertained.

PS - If you have 'em, tips are always welcome.