June 1, 2007

Because I Think Too Much...


I was just thinking this morning, as I read the piece in my latest issue of Sports Illustrated on dog fighting, Michael Vick, and others involvement in this inhumane activity, that making light of this situation in my "fun links" post yesterday might have downplayed my regard for the issue.

So whether it matters to you or not, I am vehemently against any kind of animal cruelty. Especially this kind of bullshit where pieces of shit like Michael Vick (if he is indeed involved as all evidence seems to suggest) abuse innocent dogs for their own gain. I can't imagine what kind of person is able to suspend their moral judgment (or maybe they just don't have any to begin with...) to watch two otherwise-would-be-gentle animals rip each other apart. I won't even mention anything about the breeding process...but if you're curious and have a strong stomach, go ahead and pick up the latest SI and you can read all about it. [sidenote: anything Baltimore is heavily involved in can never be legit or good for anyone]

Bottom line - this will not stand man...this unchecked aggression will not stand.

Ron Mexico -- I hope they indict you, kick you out of football, take all your money and tie YOU out in a secluded pen, give you unnatural drug injections, beat you and throw you in a squared circle with another dude of approximately your size and weight who kicks the ever loving [expletive deleted] out of you, you worthless scumbag.

Thank you, that is all I have to say on the matter.

Oh and PS - enjoy this picture of my pup, whom I love and would never do anything to hurt. In fact if anyone ever tried to touch my dog I'd probably run them over with my car (because I'm too small to be any degree of physically punishing...)

No comments: