June 4, 2007

Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Verron Haynes...

but were afraid to ask.

In honor of the Steelers re-signing fan favorite and would-be 4th stringer (to be fair he could be 3rd), Verron Haynes, I thought I'd pass along to you this link to Verron Haynes' personal website.

Haynes gives you a nice glimpse of his entire life's work - everything from his game last September 12 when he carried the ball once for two yards on down to his double major in Finance and Business at the University of Georgia (via Western Kentucky).

I personally like under his "High School" accomplishments where he lists "Winner of the 100 Percent Wrong Club High School Running Back Award." Not sure what the "100 Percent Wrong Club" is, but I'd be interested to find out. So Verron, if you're reading this, drop me a line.

I wonder though, how did he forget being named one of Pittsburgh's 25 most beautiful?

Either way, Verron, it's nice to have you back buddy.

Digg!

No comments: