February 3, 2007

The Matchup I'll Be Watching Tomorrow...


Urlacher vs. Manning. Yep, I can't wait to see Brian Urlacher play chess with Peyton. It's only fitting that one of the league's top passers lock horns with one of the league's most feared and at the same time respected LB.

It still amazes me that Urlacher is that big but yet that fast. Dude runs a 4.4 40 (I think)! I mean I know he's a converted safety but wow. Did anyone else see him keeping stride with Reggie Bush in that NFC title game?

But back to my original discussion. I think it will exciting to watch Urlacher react to Manning's audibles, playing that game of cat and mouse. Ultimately, I think it will come down to pressuring Peyton Manning. And who better to do it than the Bears defense. The front four of the Bears are so strong that I think if they can get Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher free, Joseph Addai and Dominic Rhodes aren't going to stand a chance at saving Peyton from a certain sack.

Go Urlacher, Go Briggs, Go Bears!

No comments: