February 3, 2007

Boston's Second Coming...


David Boston that is. The former Pro Bowl WR from Ohio State signed yesterday with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to what was said to be a one year contract earning him the league minimum.

The question will be - is Chris Simms healthy and/or talented enough to make good use of Boston? I'm still not sold on Simms as the franchise QB in Tampa. I'm not sold on Gradkowski either. Frankly, Tim Rattay had a better season. I think it might be time for Tampa to think about drafting a promising young signal caller whose last name is not Simms. Or maybe I'm just bias. Anyways, David Boston in Tampa at least for the time being. Hopefully for him he actually makes the team this year...

I will say this for the guy...he still looks like he could kick the crap out of me...not like that's uncommon or anything. What I mean is he's a monster of a wideout. Looks like NFC South DBs better lookout.

No comments: