January 26, 2009

Arm Thyself With Useful Knowledge...


Stat you need to know...courtesy of The Nielsen Company...

"CONSUMER TRENDS: There’s a softer side to football fans. People identifying themselves as avid NFL fans outpaced total U.S. spending in skin care by 74% from 2005 to 2007."
Hey, if having skin like a baby's ass is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Who thinks to survey this kind of crap anyway?

I want that job.

h/t - Joy!

The Nielsen Company’s Guide To Super Bowl XLIII [TVByTheNumbers.com]

3 comments:

joy said...

Awww, Cotter, I hate when you link back to me, and it's like one of my girly-girl posts. :-)

Don't worry, this weekend is all about my Steelers magnets. Which will be girly-girl posts, but will link back to you for the actual sports stuff.

Cotter said...

Eh, whatev. I personally enjoy it one way or another.

As for relying on me for the actual sports stuff...did you hear Jenna Jameson is pregnant? Ridic!

joy said...

Sigh. I totally just had to look up who Jenna Jameson was. Oops. Sorry, IT guys, I hadn't any clue!