December 31, 2008

Top OFTOT Photoshops - January 2008...

So, here's the deal. As today is the final day of the year of our lord, 2008, I figured I'd do a little OFTOT Year in Review.

But not like in words. Well, there will be words involved. But what I'm counting down are the best photoshops of each month, January-December 2008.

I'll be posting the best of each month on the 1/2 hour. So February will go up at 10:30, March at 11, April at 12. APRIL FOOLS! It'll go up at 11:30.

Easy peezy.

With that, let's take a look at what I've selected as the "best photoshops" for OFTOT this past January...

Tom Brady Holding a Giant Dildo



Come on, try and tell me this shit is not funny. I dare you.

Obi Ben Roethlisberger



Use the force, Ben. Ben, I am your father. Wait, what?

Hines Gives It to You Straight



You think Plaxico Burress wants a shot? Get it, a "shot"...because he shot himself in the leg...yeah, super cheeseblog...

The REAL Father of Jamie Lynn Spears' Lovechild



I can't believe US Weekly didn't call me for this one. Bitches!

King Roethlisberger



Big Ben. King of hittin' that ass!

Now, which one(s) is your fav?

And dude, I can't believe the Broncos fired Mike Shanahan! The cut blocks were down by at least 15% this season!

4 comments:

big TC said...

hmmm its a toss up between brady and jamie lynn. both fucking hilarious.

tecmo said...

I remember applauding you so hard when the Jamie Lynn one first came out, so I'm going with that one

marc said...

The Brady with giant black dildo one wins

ladi_izz said...

The one with New England quarterback is just so... right. The facial expression and everything, just, I mean... Bra. Fucking. Vo.