December 30, 2008

AFC North Headline Of The Day...


Ok, so the beauty of the post-season is that I don't even have to constrain my sarcasm to the division anymore. The entire league is my oyster, now. One and all better run and hide from my verbal wrath...or like, have a pop tart or something. It's nothing really.

Anyways, I just want to point out one thing about the headline above...DUH!

Um, am I wrong, or aren't the teams from each conference that were seeded #1 by virtue of having the best records in their respective conferences supposed to be the Super Bowl favorites?

What, like if you didn't clarify, people would think it was the Cardinals or something?

Be serious.

Although, if you ask Collinsworth, it's the Panthers. Not the Giants. And who would know better than Cris Collinsworth?

Also, one more quick one this morning...

Ah, well that explains letting Drew Bress go to New Orleans, and letting Michael Turner go to the Falcons, and firing Marty Schottenheimer in favor of Norv Turner. Alright, fine. There's nothing funny about dementia. Unless it's Al Davis' dementia.

I think if I ever get dementia, I'm going to have someone drop me off in the middle of some resort island and tell me I'm a millionaire. Shit, if I'm gonna be out of my mind, I might as well enjoy it, right?

Anyways, Vegas may favor the obvious, but OFTOT likes the underdogs, like these links...

This beer cooler scooter is severely badass [PSaMP]

Dude, The Bus' life is all around us [Sean's Ramblings]

Oh Mangina, your child will never forgive you [Hockey, Football & Stiletto Shoes]

Cowher not into Jets...because he can't bring Kevin Colbert with him, basically [ESPN]

10 guys who don't get enough play because their teams blow [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]

Great post on earning your way into the blogosphere...recent entrants into this wild and crazy world take heed. And just so you know, if I were to write a post about this, I'd be saying basically the same thing [Moondog Sports]

Mangina to the Browns? Seriously, why doesn't Cleveland go after another Patriot alum [NY Daily News]

No comments: