August 22, 2008

Meeting People Is Easy...


Ok, so due to the hour and 15 minutes it took me to get to work today, witty banter will be at a minimum here.

It's Friday, and keeping with tradition, it's time for Meeting People is Easy. As usual, I've circled the wagons and solicited comic relief from seven of this site's finest friends and commenters. And also, there's me.

So without further ado, your expert panel is as follows...
1. Dan Gigler ~ "Gigs" for short.
2. Jup ~ Absolutely loves to sit in traffic.
3. Christy ~ Beer bong virgin.
4. Silky Johnson ~ Perplexed by Tony Hunt.
5. Notgomu ~ Feels Cotter's North-Jersey-living pain.
6. Steelbiathan ~ Master of live blog commenting.
7. Domski ~ Master of $1 fruit parfaits.
8. Me ~ Your humble narrator.

Click to enlarge...


I don't know about you all, but I'm psyched for Friday. Today got off to a shitty start. But there's plenty of time to turn that around. 5:30 cannot come too soon. Here's to some post-work beverages!

Cheers friends!

PS - Just so you're all aware, I ran into Busta Rhymes last night on 13th St. and parlayed the encounter into a membership in Flipmode Squad. Git of mah block!

9 comments:

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

Good MPIE today. I certainly enjoyed myself. Just 3 quick things here:

1. I may be the only person in the Mistory of Madden gaming to have actually played to a draw.

2. As back-up to my favorite gameday song: Rock you like a hurricane!

3. Tony Hunt is a perplexing dude.

Silky out

Here's to Friday beverages.

tecmo said...

Cotter's dangerous...so dangerous.

Cotter said...

Wooo ha! I got you all in check!

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

Can I be your spliff starr?

domski43 said...

cotter, will you please put your hands where my eyes can see?

Cotter said...

Turn it up, Fire it up...

/as in my beer bong

The Immortal Silky Johnson said...

Are you going to do a remix of "Touch It" that includes your beer bong?

domski43 said...

cotter = emo

Anonymous said...

Myspace? What are you, 12 years old? All the cool kids are on Facebook now, y'know.

(I must be having an off week. This is the best shit-talking I could come up with.)