December 12, 2007

Why Does this Not Surprise Me...

Breaking News:
In an oh-so-shocking personnel move, the Cleveland Browns have once again pillaged the pool of Steelers cast aways. First it was Ricardo Colclough. Now it's Marvin Philip.

Maybe we should waive Steely McBeam. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Browns uniform...

PS - Props to anyone who photoshops a Browns jersey on a picture of Steely and sends it to me. I'm sans-photoshop at the moment.

PPS - My Mom emailed me today to tell me she loves me...which means she still hasn't seen this.

Ballhype: hype it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about Philip. Was he any good? Was he better than Mahan?

Who isn't, really...?

And i seriously think we should convert Max Starks to defense. Putting him and his 6'8"s at DE would close down the passing lane to the flats completely, and the guy is strong. And i think he played defense in college.

Not like he'd be a loss at OT....