December 8, 2007

How's This For Bulletin Board Material...



Dear Friends,
That's the last time I want to hear the words "bulletin board material" uttered this week. I think after the last few days, I've heard the term enough to make me physically ill. May "bulletin board material" join the ranks of "at the end of the day" and "upside." I've heard enough.

That is all at this time.

Your friend,
Cotter

PS - Yesterday's Blog n' Gold has one hell of an idea for a drinking game to play this Sunday. I'll be shooting for the beer bong myself.

Ballhype: hype it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A reminder, since i'm sure many have forgotten, or never got the memo:

MOST people forget(or didn't know) that the "little-old-lady" who almost killed Ben in that motorcycle accident blatantly cut him off in her car WITH MASSACHUSETTS PLATES! Yup. Mass. plates. A "coincidence", i'm sure. 'Cause those guys in Foxboro are too good to cheat, huh???

And:

Their defense are steroid-freaks. I'm stunned and amazed no more mention has been made of this despite Harrison's suspension. But, of course, the NFL will ignore ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to avoid controversey.

Mike Vrabel was a total slug in his Steeler days. Did the 'roids make Vrabel stronger, faster and tougher? You tell me....

BTW- I'd bet a million dollars that a surprise pre-game steroid test would disqualify at least half the Patrithief's defense.

I never thought any team could so consistently and continuously defy every aspect of competitive ethics and not be attacked and dissected by sports media.