June 19, 2007

Steeler Nation Has Spoken...

Peter King heard every word and didn't care.

As if I thought I'd be the only one to weigh in on his ratings...apparently he got quite the reaction via email - including 3 out of 12 cited in his follow up article today (see link above). May not seem like much but I have a feeling Peter was reading way more emails from Steeler fans than even this can reflect.

Oh well, for all that, he still says he thinks Ben is inconsistent and won't believe differently until he sees it. I guess he had his eyes closed in both 2004 and 2005...but by my account he's pretty much got his head up his ass so even if they were open they'd probably be no use.

DISCLAIMER - Peter King, or anyone who is a Peter King sympathizer - Most of the statements I have made are hyperbole. Still, I think you're way off, and should retract your rating of Ben Roethlisberger. Also, it is 2007 and you just have to face the fact that everyone has an opinion and they are no longer afraid to unleash them upon the world via the interweb. Adapt or die (figuratively of course).

Digg!

No comments: